I’ve signed up for another reading challenge! This one is called Women Unbound and you can visit the challenge blog here.
The challenge runs from November 1, 2009-November 30, 2010 and the idea is to read nonfiction and fiction books related to ‘women’s studies’.
There are three challenge levels to choose from:
- Philogynist: read at least two books, including at least one nonfiction one.
- Bluestocking: read at least five books, including at least two nonfiction ones.
- Suffragette: read at least eight books, including at least three nonfiction ones.
I am aiming for the Bluestocking level, but will hopefully have time to read enough books to reach Suffragette.
Books read for this challenge (updated February 14 2010)
1. Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain (nonfiction) – see my review
2. The Moonlit Cage by Linda Holeman (fiction) – see my review
3. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte (fiction) – see my review