1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
You can sign up on the challenge page at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.
I’m looking forward to this challenge as it will be interesting to see how many books I can read in 2010!
[Updated 16 April 2010]
Books read so far in 2010
1. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
2. Madame Verona Comes Down the Hill by Dimitri Verhulst
3. The Divine Sacrifice by Tony Hays
4. The End of the Alphabet by CS Richardson
5. Spring Bear by Betsy Connor Bowen
6. The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye
7. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
8. Lean on Pete by Willy Vlautin
9. Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
10. Whistling in the Dark by Tamara Allen
11. Drood by Dan Simmons
12. The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole
13. In a Far Country by Linda Holeman
14. O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
15. Watership Down by Richard Adams
16. The Doctor’s Wife by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
17. Our Promised Land by Michael T. Darkow
18. The Warden by Anthony Trollope